You can benefit from a maximum of €200,000 grant under this scheme when investing in strategies aimed towards business diversification, creating a fundamental change in your enterprise or when adding innovative services or products to your already existent undertaking. The private enterprise will need to provide 50% part-financing when benefiting from this scheme. There is a maximum of €8m available under this grant scheme and it is managed through an open rolling call i.e. applications may be submitted at any point in time as long as the grant scheme remains open for applications. There are periodical cut-off dates.
If your enterprise wishes to adapt to market changes and challenges through diversification and innovation, then this is the scheme for you. The focus of the scheme is on the following cost items:
• Costs for purchasing of new equipment, machinery, and/or plant – no limit to the cost;
• Construction/Up-grading costs – limited to 10% of the total eligible expenditure of the project;
• Costs for leasing/rental of privately owned operational premises – limited to 10% of the total eligible expenditure of the project;
• Costs related to patents/licences – limited to 10% of the total eligible expenditure of the project;
• Wage costs related to the wages of a Change Manager – working full time to drive the change in the enterprise for the duration of the project and not exceeding 24 months. This support is capped at €30,000 over the period of 24 months.